First Time Mothers Group
Join other first time moms in an opportunity for support and connection. Becoming a mother changes everything! Being with other women who understand deeply what you are experiencing is so helpful. This group provides an immediate break from the isolation and other moms have ideas for addressing the challenges you face. Comfortable, non-judgemental, safe space to discuss all of the relevant issues.
This group is intended for babies who are 0 – 6 months.
Moms meet once each week for a facilitated discussion and once each week for an activity or outing. These outings help with deeper social connection and in gaining experience in getting out and about with your little one. There is strength in numbers! Groups continue to meet after the initial six session for as long as there is interest – most groups stay together for years after they begin.
- Mom and baby wellness
- Body image issues
- Sharing parenting responsibilities
- Changes to couple relationship
- Maintaining personal and couple identity
- Balancing baby’s needs with family needs
- Breast and bottle feeding
- Functioning without personal space
- Childcare issues
Loading group dates…
Second Time Mothers Group
Expanding your family is an amazing adventure! More love, and more challenges as well…
Join other moms who have recently had their second or third baby in an opportunity for support and connection. In these sessions we will discuss challenges with the new baby but also with the adjustment of your older child/ren and your expanding identity as the mother of more than one. It is such a relief to be with other women who deeply understand this new experience!
This group is intended for moms whose baby is between 0-6 months.
Moms meet each week for one facilitated session and once a week for an activity or outing. Groups continue to meet on their own after the first six weeks for as long as there is interest – most stay together for years!
- Sibling and family adjustment
- Living without any personal space
- Your relationship with your older child
- Behavioral changes/challenges in your older child
- Behavioral changes or challenges in your first child
- Managing sleep for everybody
- Changes to the couple relationship
- Balancing baby’s needs with family’s needs
Loading group dates…